It appears the prophecy of Prophet TB Joshua is having some glimpses of conviction and hope as the deadline creeps steadily to the end.
Many people around the world are sitting on tenterhooks, others are in suspense while the pessimists are just waiting to heavily criticize the prophet.
In today’s edition on TB Joshua and whether the Coronavirus will surely end today or not as predicted, we bring you 5 signs that give credence to the prophecy.
- China, the epicenter of the virus, has officially announced that there are no new cases of Coronavirus in their country and life is beginning to return to normal. Schools that were closed have reopened and social and public life is rejuvenating.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has confirmed a global improvement in the recovery and spread of the Coronavirus. Admittedly, the number of new cases is falling marginally and those are infected are recovering at a fast pace.
- Italy, the second most affected country that this Coronavirus has wreaked havoc, has announced the recovery of 564 patients who have been discharged from the hospitals
- In Zambia, 19 Coronavirus patients have fully recovered and have been discharged from their hospitals.
- More than 6 Coronavirus patients in Nigeria have fully recovered.
Aside from that, Prophet TB Joshua prophesied that there will be heavy rains in this month to wash away the virus. Admittedly, there has been some rainfall in most parts of the world this month. It has rained more in the month of March than in any of the first two months of the year.
However, as to whether these signs will lead to the complete eradication of the Coronavirus will we determine in the fullness of time.
At this time, we are hopeful and anticipate a good report.