A young man has passed on sadly after he was electrocuted in his sleep from the phone he left charging throughout the night.

It is a normal phenomenon in most homes, where people leave their phones to charge throughout the night.

However, this man wasn’t lucky as he placed the phone closed to his body which got overheated and got him electrocuted.

READ ALSO:  The First Gambian Gay Man To Openly Marry His Partner

A twitter user with the handle @PH_Promoter shared bizarre the photos.

This is a wake-up call to all of us who keep charging phones close to our beds and sometimes sleep off while the phone is plugged.

READ ALSO:  Snake pastor feeds congregation dog meat & frogs to heal HIV & cancer