Dancegod Llyod’s net worth is $100,000+ as of this year.
He doesn’t talk much about his income.
However, as we all know, Net worth is the value of all assets, minus the total of all liabilities.
So when we value Dancegod’s businesses, we can tell that he’s worth around $100,000+.
I know someone might ask that how does Dancegod make his money?
Well, let’s look at how Dancegod Llyod makes his money:
- Through performances: He’s a dancer and he’s most times contracted to perform at events such as concerts, product launches, among others. He gets paid for making an appearance.
- Through music stream. Dancegod, aside from dancing, is also into music. He makes money from the streams via music stores.
- He coaches people for a fee. He teaches people how to dance, and you have to pay him for his time.
- He’s a brand ambassador for some companies in Ghana.
- Dancegod also earns money from YouTube. His dance tutorials and performances are monetised on his Youtube channel.
- He also co-owns the Dance With A Purpose (DWP) Academy. Monies from enrollment, etc is also a source of his money.