Yesterday 21st January was a sad one for the New Patriotic Party and Ghanaians as Presidential Advisor Dr Amoako Tuffour sadly pass on after allegedly battling covid 19.
Here are some facts about Dr Amoako Tuffour, the late Founding member of The incumbent Government
1. He Graduated from the University of Ghana with a degree in physics.
2. He serve as National Coordinator of Ghana’s School Feeding Programme under the Kuffuor administration.
3. After Successfully working with the Ghana Metrological agency He left to the United Kingdom in search of his second degree.
4. He Left United Kingdom for United state to pursue a doctorate course after bagging his second degree.
5. Dr. Tuffour, who is a founding Member of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) was also a Member of Council of Elders.
6. In 2017, he confirmed the sale of his house to fund NPP’s 2016 election Campaign.