Home Ghana Entertainment News “Ghana should pray for KOD, I saw him been shot dead during...

“Ghana should pray for KOD, I saw him been shot dead during Nam1’s homecoming celebration” – Prophet Cosmos Walker

0
“Ghana should pray for KOD, I saw him been shot dead during Nam1's homecoming celebration

Head of Cosmos Walker Affran Ministries, Prophet Cosmos Walker has issued a prior warning to Stanley Kodia and has as well urged all Ghanaians to pray for him because he sees his death in no time.

In a post he made on his Facebook page, Prophet Cosmos revealed that he received a Prophesy which clearly showed Stanley being shot dead at East Legon during NAM1’s Homecoming celebration.

READ ALSO:  "You're a Coward" - Nigerians blasts Shatta Wale for reconciling with Wizkid (screenshots)

He posted; “Ghana should pray for Stanley Kodia, I saw him been shot in Ghana during Nam1 homecoming party celebration and it happens in East Legon. “White powder” behind it. “thou saith the Lord” prophecy by Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran.”

Stanley Kodia is one of the key defendant of Nana Appiah Mensah on Facebook.

READ ALSO:  Your husband is only 25% yours, the remaining 75% belongs to other women – Islamic Scholar

He keeps on firing shots directed to the government and other key figures for their bad roles being played in the woes of Menzgold.

See Screenshot Below:

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.