A lot of people wish to send Airtime from their MTN Mobile Money wallet to other networks especially Vodafone, Glo Ghana, and AirtelTigo.
The question is how do you go about it?
Below are the steps involved in sending airtime or data from your MTN Mobile Money to Vodafone, Glo, and AirtelTigo:
- You just have to first dial the short code *718#.
- You will see a pop-up menu, please select option 3 that says Buy Airtime/Data.
- Another menu will open where you can select 1 or 2 to send either Data or Airtime from MTN Mobile money to other networks. Select option 1 for Airtime
- Select option 2 in the next menu that pops up
- In the next menu, you will select the network you would want to send to.
- Enter the recipient number after selecting the network you want to send to
- Enter the amount.
- Enter 1 to confirm or 2 to cancel
- After that, you will see a message that says, “We are processing your transaction. You will receive a prompt shortly to authorise the payment”
- Wait for a few seconds for the payment authorise prompt to pop up.
- Enter your 4-digit passcode
- And then approve the transaction
This is how you can send airtime or date from MTN Mobile Money to other networks.
If you face any challenge, you can follow and ask me for help on Instagram (@papagabless).