Performer Child Rock claims that he can’t be canceled — as a result of he doesn’t ‘give a f***” —and that he loves it when individuals attempt to cancel him anyway.
The artist sat down with Fox Information host Tucker Carlson for an interview that’s set to air on Monday — and Carlson requested why, as celebrities had been routinely being “canceled” for issues they’d mentioned or executed years earlier, he didn’t seem like bothered by that pattern within the least.
“Nothing is off the desk,” Carlson mentioned of the interview. “You’ll see a part of the fascinating dialogue Monday on Tucker Carlson Tonight at 8pm ET on Fox Information.”
The legendary Child Rock sits down with Tucker for a uncommon one-on-one interview. And nothing is off the desk. You’ll see a part of the fascinating dialogue Monday on Tucker Carlson Tonight at 8pm ET on Fox Information. pic.twitter.com/5ZU9rIb5Vj
— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) March 19, 2022
Carlson started by asking why Child Rock believed that he hadn’t been canceled but — despite the truth that he had been a vocal supporter of former President Donald Trump and continued to speak his mind it doesn’t matter what the individuals round him may assume.
“Why haven’t you been canceled? Like, individuals aren’t allowed to say what they assume. You’re,” Carlson mused.
“I’m uncancelable,” Child Rock replied.
“Why’s that?” Carlson pressed.
“I don’t give a f***,” Child Rock mentioned with amusing, prompting a chuckle from Carlson as effectively.
The musician went on to argue that as a result of he remained fiercely unbiased — he didn’t have company sponsorship offers to guard or a document firm telling him he needed to toe the road — he had the liberty to say what he needed with out concern of repercussions.
“I’m not in mattress with any massive company issues on the finish of the day,” he defined. “There’s no person I’m beholden to. No document corporations, no company pursuits, no nothing. You may’t cancel me. I adore it after they strive.”
And makes an attempt have definitely been made to “cancel” Child Rock. Simply final yr, in June of 2021, Billboard published a list of the musician’s infractions.
Amongst them had been:
- 2004: He reduce a gap in an American flag after which wore it as a poncho in the course of the Tremendous Bowl halftime present.
- 2006: A intercourse tape was leaked that includes Child Rock, Creed frontman Scott Stapp, and 4 girls.
- 2007: He engaged in a fistfight with Tommy Lee, ostensibly over their shared connection to former “Baywatch” bombshell Pamela Anderson.
- 2011: He defended displaying the Accomplice flag, saying that he had by no means executed so “with hate in my coronary heart.”
- 2015: He went searching with rocker Ted Nugent and shot a cougar.
- 2015: He verbally attacked director Michael Moore and actor Seth Rogen over feedback about “American Sniper.”
- 2016: He criticized former San Francisco 49er Colin Kaepernick for kneeling in the course of the nationwide anthem.
- 2016: He offered pro-Trump merchandise.
- 2017: He made “transphobic” feedback, claiming that “no matter you’ve got between your legs ought to decide the toilet that you simply use.”
- 2018: He acquired booted from a Nashville Christmas parade for insulting “The View” host Pleasure Behar: “I would say, love all people … besides screw that Pleasure Behar bi***.”
Regardless of all that, Child Rock has continued to carry out and create new music. His latest offering, an album titled “Dangerous Repute,” drops Monday.
The Day by day Wire is considered one of America’s fastest-growing conservative media corporations and counter-cultural shops for information, opinion, and leisure. Get inside entry to The Day by day Wire by turning into a member.