Justina Owusu-Banahene popularly reffered to as Awo is a Ghanaian Politician.
Her name was part of the list 16 regional ministers released by the President Thursday, January 21, 2021.
Here are 5 facts you probably didn’t know about the Bono Regional Minister Designate.
- She was a lecturer at the University College of Education, Berekum.
- Justina Owusu-Banahene is a Ph.D. holder in Religious Studies. She also holds a Master of Philosophy in Religious Studies (Ethics of Religion) and Bachelor of Education (Arts) all from the University of Cape Coast.
- She was appointed the MCE for the Sunyani Municipal Assembly in May of 2019.
- She was appointed the deputy National Women’s Organizer of the NPP in the year 2018.
- She is not married but has one child.
READ ALSO: Hon. Kwabena Okyere Darko Mensah Profile: 5 Facts about the Western Regional Minister Designate You Probably didn't know