App store is the default app market on all apple devices with only apps supporting apple devices.
Using app store on the mac using it’s keyboard shortcut keys helps the user to work easily and faster.
The keyboard shortcuts helps you to navigate through the app store without lifting your hands off the keyboard.
Unlike other apps on the Mac such as Notes, calendar and mail which have so many shortcuts, App store have only few.
Below are the keyboard shortcuts for App Store on Mac.
- Discover category: Command + 1
- Apple Arcade: Command + 2
- Create category: Command + 3
- Work category: Command + 4
- Play category: Command + 5
- Develop category: Command + 6
- App Categories: Command + 7
- Updates: Command + 8
- Search: Command + F
- Refresh: Command + R
- Previous page: Command + [ (left bracket)
- Previous page gestures: Trackpad – swipe two fingers right, Magic Mouse – swipe one finger right