Ghanaian rapper and producer, Desmond Blackmore with the stage name D’Black is homesick following his inability to return to Ghana due to the COVID-19-induced restrictions.
He has been stuck in the United States of America together with other Ghanaians since Ghana’s borders were closed about three months ago.
On the flip side, D’Black has listed the top 10 things he misses doing in Ghana and cannot do it now for obvious reasons.
In an Instagram post, the CEO of Black Avenue Muziq said the weekend is here but he misses doing the following things in Ghana:
1. Fufu 10 cedi, goat meat 30 cedi, Abenkwan, add yamadi3 1 , no towel oo pls
2. Weekends at clubonyxgh
3. My kids and family
4. Abelempke & Airport Nyaho clinic Waakye
5. 6am by the poolside at oasisloungegh after clubbing
6. Arguing with iamfadicharles bam over Stupid tings
7. Recording with ronyturnmeup at home
8. Ghana rain
9. Cooking in my own kitchen
10. Boys Boys playing spar and winning
D’Black together with Sarkodie and Pappy Kojo is but a vast number of the Ghanaians stuck overseas who are frantically calling on the government to open the borders for them to return.
Check Out Post Below: