Sickle lodged deep in boy

A boy is fortunate to be alive after he fell away from bed head-first onto a farming device and the sickle pierced his cranium.

Bhuppu Sen, 16, from India, was asleep yesterday, March 16, when he rolled over and landed straight on prime of a pointy curved metallic blade.

The sickle, which is used for harvesting, had been left on the ground, and the teenager reportedly forgot about it on account of his gentle not working.

Extremely no blood emerged from {the teenager}’s head regardless of the device piercing 4cm into his cranium.

He was taken to hospital the place docs carried out a CT scan on him earlier than dashing him into surgical procedure.

Sickle lodged deep in boy

A 3-hour operation carried out by a group of docs led to the profitable elimination of the sickle.

Dr. Kuldeep Singh, the neurosurgeon who led the operation, stated he was shocked the boy did not find yourself paralysed or die from the horrific incident.

Sickle lodged deep in boy

The boy is now reportedly resting from the accident however is known to not be in any ache.

Sickle lodged deep in boy

Source: celebritiesbuzz.com.gh
Author

Papaga Bless is the Co-founder of celebritiesbuzz.com.gh. He loves good music - gospel, dancehall and country music his most favourite. Papaga is very passionate about the things of God and how to impact his generation positively. You can contact him on [email protected] or call/Whatsapp on +233540222546. Or connect with him across social media handles, @papagabless

Write A Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


Notice: ob_end_flush(): Failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/celebritiesbuzz/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5373