Simon Osei Mensah is a Ghanaian politician. He was born on the 27th of May, 1961 in the Ashanti Region of Ghana.
He is the current Regional Minister for the Ashanti Region of Ghana.
Here are 5 facts you probably didn’t know about the Honourable Minister.
- He obatined a Master of Science degree in economics from University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria in the year 1991.
- Simon Osei-Mensah is a Catholic.
- He also has a Certificate in Banking from the Institute of Business located in Odense, Denmark in the year 1998.
- He worked as an operations manager at Kuapa Kokoo Credit Union before politics.
- He is an Economist and Banker by profession
READ ALSO: Jason Derulo Biography: Real Name, Age, Parents, Hometown,Girlfriend, Net-Worth, Career, Awards,Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Latest Songs