James Tiger on Twitter says member of Parliament for Assin Central Kennedy Agyapong was investigating Obinim and other pastors but couldn’t investigate Eugene Arhin’s numerous canker at the presidency.
Kennedy Agyapong weeks ago started social media fight against some Ghanaian pastors saying they are the cause of many downfalls in the country.
Some pastors that got affected were Obinim, Badu Kobi, Nigel Gaissie among others.
While he was busy on that mission according to the social media user, Arhin Eugene was busy making more wealth with his work in the presidency.
See the post below:
Gloria Arhin, wife of Eugene Arhin, the Communications Director at the Presidency, has filed for a divorce.
In a court writ, she listed all their properties — asking for a possession for half of the assets.
Gloria Arhin claims that during the pendency of the marriage with Eugene Arhin, through their joint effort they acquired and developed some properties including:
1. A five-bedroom residential property (which was intended to be the matrimonial home of the parties) situated on a two plot of land lying at East Legon in Accra.
2. A four-storey building comprising 16 separate flats/apartments situated on a parcel of land at Bubiashie in Accra which land was acquired from a family friend of Petitioner.
3. An ongoing storey building comprising of 16 separate flats/apartments situated at Tuba-Weija in Accra.
4. A storey building comprising apartments erected on a parcel of land situated at Teshie in Accra.
5. A residential property situated at AU village at La in Accra.
6. A residential building situated at Senya Breku in the Central Region where the Respondent comes from.
7. A waterfront residential property/resort situated at Ada Foah in the Greater Accra region.
8. 3K barbering shop at Teshie.
For moveable properties, Gloria Arhin states that they have:
1. One Ford F150 vehicle
2. Toyota Avalon vehicle with registration number GR 7108-18
3. Toyota Lexus vehicle with registration number GE 4646-18
4. Toyota Tundra vehicle with registration number GE 7108-18
5. Hyundai Elantra vehicle with registration number GE 4646-19
Gloria Assan Arhin is among other things praying the Court for 10 reliefs:
1. That the said marriage be dissolved.
2. That the Petitioner be granted custody of the three children of the marriage, with visiting right to the Respondent.
3. That the five-bedroom residential house situated at East Legon be settled in favour of the Petitioner.
4. That eight of the apartments/flats in the building situated at Bubiashie (representing 50%) be settled in favour of the Petitioner.
5. That eight of the apartments/flats in the building situated at Tuba-Weija (representing 50%) be settled in favour of the Petitioner.
6. That vehicles with registration numbers GE 4646-18 and GE 7108-18 be settled in favour of the Petitioner.
7. The Petitioner be declared a joint owner in equal share with the Respondent in all the other properties acquired in the course of the marriage.
8. That the Respondent be ordered to pay the Petitioner the sum of two million cedis (GH¢2,000,000).
9. An order for the Respondent to maintain the children, pay the school fees and health bills of the children of the marriage.
10. That the Respondent be ordered to pay costs of and incidental to this suit.