Samuel Abu Jinapor is a Ghanaian politician and Lawyer. He is a former Deputy Chief of Staff; the youngest ever.
He is on the list presented to parliament for approval on 21st January 2021, by the president of Ghana Nana Akuffo-Addo, as the Minister for Lands and Resources designate.
Here are 7 Facts you probably didn’t know about Samuel Abu Jinapor.
- He rose from just a novice to senior associate in just two years of working the Law Firm Kulendi@Law.
- He was the youngest ever serving deputy Chief of Staff at age 33.
- He is married to the daughter of former Minister Fisheries and Aquaculture of Ghana; Nayon Bilijo.
- He was accused and chastised by sections of the Ghanaian public for taking selfies with Otiko Afisa Djaba whiles on official duty as the UN Headquarters with the President.
- He is the Member of Parliament for Damongo Constituency.
- He is the younger brother Abdulai John Jinapor, a former deputy Minister for Energy and Petroleum.
- He was called to the Ghana Bar in 2012 as a Solicitor and Barrister of the Supreme Court of Ghana.