Korle Bu
Advertisement

Korlebu teaching hospital was on fire at around 12 am on Wednesday 7th April 2021. Details of the video wasn’t made immediately available, however, the fire outbreak went viral.

In a rebuttal, authorities of the hospital denied such claims. According to them, no ward was on fire, no babies hurt and that it was just an AC switch in a washroom started emitting smoke.

Read their full statement below:WhatsApp%2BImage%2B2021 04 07%2Bat%2B9.55.15%2BAM

Advertisement

WhatsApp%2BImage%2B2021 04 07%2Bat%2B9.55.20%2BAM

 

READ ALSO:  It’s too soon for Ghanaians to forget your incompetence – Sekou Nkrumah to John Mahama

Related posts

Advertisement